Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Global Traveller

Here are some newly created earrings that are part of my new line "Global Traveller".  They have a modern, minimalist vibe and feature brass and copper wire.  Something a little different for me certainly, but I like to mix things up so I don't get too comfortable a.k.a. boring. I hope to come up with some more designs and incorporate it into bracelets, necklaces and rings.  You can find more of my wire wrapped designs here:http://www.deannewatsonjewelry.etsy.com/

Jasper Earrings, Brass Hammered Ear Wires, Wire Wrapped in Brass

Obsidian Cubes, Copper Hammered Ear Wires, Wire Wrapped in Copper

Green Agate Earrings, Hammered Copper Ear Wires, Wire Wrapped in Copper

Acid Etched Agate Earrings, Hammered Brass Ear Wires, Wire Wrapped in Brass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your comment here:

Search This Blog

Labels