Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I'm a slacker

So I have to apologize for being a big fat procrastinating slacker for the past few weeks.  I have been putting off my blog for no good reason and reasoned that my one or possibly even two followers have better things to do anyway than read my boring tales of woe etc etc.

But anyway, I made a promise to myself that I would write something, however dull.  After having a really soppy melancholy day, I managed to list some of my recent designs on Etsy and so here are a few pics of my "Egyptian" styled earrings.  I'm really loving using copper in my designs because for one, it's beautiful and two - the colors really pop against it.

Here they are:





You can see more of my designs here:http://www.deannewatsonjewelry.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your comment here:

Search This Blog

Labels