Monday, March 12, 2012

HerringBone-afide Spring Treasury.

Thanks to PoeticSolace for curating this spring treasury featuring my Herringbone Wire Wrapped Earrings.  I love to see the items that other jewelry makers create using this method.  Just seeing these bright, sunny colors makes me want to get on my summer clothes and get outside!

You can see my other designs by visiting my Etsy shop here: http://www.deannewatsonjewelry.etsy.com/

'HerringBone-afide Spring' by PoeticSolace

Colours that remind me of Spring. Colours that raise my Spirits. In a beautiful weave.

Mexican Fire Opal Necklace i...

$39.20
Blue and Orange Herringbone ...

$48.00
Adjustable Herringbone Wire ...

$20.00
Herringbone Wire Wrap Earrin...

$16.95
Pattern and Bead Kit: Herrin...

$25.00
Artisan Copper and Turquoise...

$60.00
Herringbone Tea Towel - Oran...

$18.00
ON SALE Herringbone Wrapped ...

$15.29
Polymer clay sea glass blue ...

$42.95
Necklace Earring Set UK Hand...

$18.00
Gold Herringbone Pink and Pu...

$33.00
Herringbone rope with beaded...

$76.00
Cosmetic Bag in Flower Field...

$25.00
ENCHANTED 3 Peas in a Pod Ea...

$16.95
Pink Herringbone and Crystal...

$14.00
Pink Clutch Bag by waterpath

$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your comment here:

Search This Blog

Labels