Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spiraling out of Control

Here is a new treasury made by an Etsy devotee that features my wire wrapped spiral pendant.  Take a look at the plethora of neat items including my favorite, the custom quilled monogram.  Quilling is definitely a growing craze, I'm seeing these fantastic arty items popping up all over Etsy.  I've added the item to my pinterest account also so that I can share this beautiful customizable piece of art.

Follow me on Pinterest @ http://pinterest.com/rockwrapper/

'Spiraling out of control' by cindyjlyons

Spirals in nature and some of the many ways we re-create them

Shell Photography. 13x19 pho...

$40.00
Charleston Gate - Circular C...

$20.00
Signed Fine Art Photograph -...

$30.00
Pulled into the spiral vorte...

$40.00
Spiral

$20.00
Custom Quilled Monogram - Th...

$35.00
FIDDLEHEAD, an emerging wood...

$25.00
Fine Art Photography 8 x 10 ...

$30.00
Ancient Spirals Blown Glass ...

$25.00
Imagine Song Art Print - Sp...

$10.00
Shell Photograph "Swirl...

$30.00
Spiral Pendant Wire Wrap Pen...

$29.50
Art Mobile - Swirling spiral...

$30.00
Fine Art Print - Spiral Stai...

$35.00
Vaseline Glass Rope Spirals ...

$6.00
SPIRAL UNIQUE unusual impres...

$24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your comment here:

Search This Blog

Labels